Critical Facilities On Time, On Budget, and Performing
Delivering Capital Projects at High Efficiency
We are independent and objective advocates for our customers and we serve their needs on capital projects in two major ways:
(1) as the Owner’s Project Manager (OPM); and
(2) as the owner’s Commissioning Agent (CxA).
In both roles, we create and execute a disciplined, structured process based on a value-added, quality strategy that delivers
- Industrial processes
as efficiently as possible to meet your requirements.
A reasonable and robust quality-driven approach is the best strategy to deliver project objectives ultimately saving time and money. Shortchanging quality tends to create costly rework, schedule slippages, budget overruns, and disappointed owners.
Our proven processes help manage:
- Your requirements
- Design review
- Quality control enforcement
- Quality assurance programs
- Verify the installation, operation, and performance of all project elements
We have industry standard best-practices for each major activity in the specification, design, and verification phases of projects. Our IT platform coordinates these standard practices, and allows us to efficiently share knowledge and information, and monitor the execution of each task.
Historically, the majority of our work has been as the owner’s commissioning agent. We focus first on how your business can most efficiently meet the requirements of the product, process, or facility, and translate those into executable and verifiable user requirements. This means the very structure of our company creates independent high-performance teams with a combination of skills and processes customized to your specific needs.
- Thorough understanding of system operations and interactions, technical specialties, attention to detail, disciplined and tenacious, and procedural controls
- Quality project plans and execution
- Project verification and validation plans and execution
- Project commissioning plans and execution
- Design reviews and design qualification (asking “will the design meet all user requirements and have we identified the key items to be verified?”)
- Coordinate, assist, or lead the performance of field verification, from supplier factory testing through final performance acceptance testing
For mission critical facilities, we dive deep into the design early, looking for single point failures that would place your business continuity at risk. Then, we put your facility through its paces prior to turnover by conducting intensive integrated system testing – all to find and eliminate any weakness in the facility’s design.
We confirm the requisite turnover package elements are accurate and available to support the proper operation, maintenance, and future changes of the facility; helping to reduce total cost of ownership. We can also provide services such as SOP development, a training and maintenance/calibration program development to round out the reliability and performance of the final operation and operational staff.
As the OPM, we oversee all aspects of the project, including:
- Developing the project plan
- Scope definition
- Procurement of services and capital equipment
- Contractor selection
- Schedule development
- Project controls
- Final delivery and installation
- Verification, acceptance, and turnover
We have provided these services around the globe and we can deliver for you in your neighborhood, wherever it is. Contact us at email@example.com for your customized solution or visit our library for whitepapers and case studies showing our depth of experience in this area.