Raise Your Plant Performance To a Higher Standard
Asset intensive facilities everywhere face the same challenge: translating the organization’s objectives into asset-related decisions, plans, and activities. In fact, an effective Asset Management program is essential for any facility to achieve maximum asset value. An effective program manages risk and opportunity to achieve the desired balance of cost, risk and performance. Our clients have found changing their approach to asset management keeps cost low and uptime high.
The Value of an Asset Management Optimization Strategy
Asset Management Strategy
Asset Management is complex. Without a solid strategy, organizations frequently find themselves in reactive, emergency mode, spending too much time and money to keep their facility operating efficiently. Our process focuses on risk evaluation and reduction which in turn helps maximize the return on your facility assets and investments. Proactively identifying the right maintenance at the right time improves asset performance and assures regulatory compliance. Our Strategic Asset Management solutions drive continuous improvement and produce measurable results, improving your bottom line.
Experts That Help
Our team has diverse industry experience from highly regulated pharmaceutical/biotechnology operations, nuclear power and food manufacturing to concrete manufacturing. Our approach is holistic – we look at the entire system, improving asset operational performance and recommending more efficient work management approaches. Our professional maintenance and reliability engineers will help you develop an Asset Management Program to ensure you meet your asset performance goals. We’ll redesign or improve your existing practices, assuring you get the right maintenance at the right time, performed by the right team. We maximize return on investment while balancing financial, environmental and social costs, risk, quality or service and performance related to your assets.
Working with us gives you several advantages:
- The insights you’ll receive will provide critical knowledge enabling you to optimize reliability and operational performance.
- Our single-minded focus is on maximizing asset value by improving uptime and reducing emergencies, tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
- We employ industry best practices and advanced tools, providing you with data driven analytics that supports your specific conditions. This will enable you to establish and sustain effective maintenance and reliability processes saving you money, time, and stress.
Early Asset Management
The life cycle cost of an asset is established during the design and installation phase. This is a critical step for evaluating and designing maintenance out of the system, and ensuring optimal asset installation; eliminating failure modes and maximizing return on investment. This approach develops the right balance between risk, cost, and performance.
Minimize Life Cycle Costs (LCC) and Optimize Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
We help you establish fully qualified, optimized asset installations through early equipment management with a focus on front end planning and by designing for reliability. This results in improved uptime which reduces the need for routine outages and reduces operating costs throughout the life of your assets. The end goal is reduced LCC.
Our Early Asset Management Services
- Strategic Asset Management Program Development
- Front End Planning (FEP) Consulting
- Design for Reliability (DfR) Consulting
- Maintenance Prevention Consulting
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Analysis
- Risk Management Consulting
- Early Maintenance Development
- Asset Criticality Analysis
- Operability Analysis
- CMMS/EAM Development
- Establish BOM/Spare Parts
- Reliability & Maintainability Evaluation
Mature Asset Management
Identifying opportunities in your existing asset management strategy can help minimize risk, lower running costs, and optimize operational performance.
A Program Designed to Meet Your Needs and Deliver ROI
Reactive maintenance and most preventive maintenance programs are expensive. In addition, they eventually result in issues with process reliability and manufacturing performance. An effective maintenance program requires a strong asset management strategy at its foundation.
Best practice and compliance based asset management programs are achieved by establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving the organization’s asset management strategy. We provide the maintenance and reliability industry expertise and if necessary, regulatory compliance experience to improve or establish an asset management program tailored for your specific needs. Our asset strategies deliver sustained, optimized asset performance and increase ROI by helping you maximize the value of your assets.
Examples of Our Asset Management Strategy Services
- Asset Management Strategy Development
- Asset Criticality Analysis
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Consulting
- Benchmarking Analysis
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Consulting
- Evidence Based Maintenance Consulting
- ISO 55000 Asset Management Consulting
- CMMS/EAM Optimization
- Maintenance Procedure/Task Development
- Metrology Program Analysis
- Predictive Maintenance Program Development
- Asset Management Program Evaluation
Tools such as real-time asset tracking are valuable – especially when they are part of a comprehensive program. Ideally, asset management programs establish the framework for applying the programs and tools that will be used in the day-to-day management of the organization’s physical assets, and implementation of a safety culture. Using asset and program performance optimization techniques, we define the business case, ROI, and roadmap to achieve your business goals.
Define Your Business Case, ROI, and Roadmap to Achieve Your Objectives
We help you benchmark your maintenance program against the best practices in your industry as well as other industries to help you make strategic, data driven decisions and achieve your goals. These goals serve as your guideposts on a journey to continuous improvement, equipment reliability, and optimized production.
This optimization process results in increased quality and equipment reliability, and a reduction in equipment downtime.
Examples of Our Asset Performance Optimization Services
- Benchmarking Industry Standards & World-class Performance
- Key Performance Indicators & Dashboard Development
- Root Cause Analysis, CAPA Performance & Training
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) Optimization
- Asset/Process Capability Analysis
- Preventive Maintenance Optimization (PMO)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Visual Management Consulting
- MRO Inventory Management Optimization
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) Analysis
- Defect Elimination, Mistake-Proofing
We work closely with your team to develop and follow standardized work management processes, and embed precision and reliability concepts into your procedures, training, and culture. Reduce your routine shutdowns to match world class manufacturing performance.
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Can Double Your Work Force Effectiveness
Optimizing work execution is a team-focused activity. We work with you to build maintenance teams, not just individuals. With proactive planning, kitting and scheduling, we make your maintenance dollars work as hard as you do.
Examples of Our Work Management Services
- Maintenance Planning, Kitting & Scheduling
- Turn-Around/Shutdown Planning & Execution
- Continuous Improvement Coaching
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Work and Storeroom Management
- Technical Documentation Management
- Backlog Management
- Operational Excellence Program Evaluation
TALK TO US » You’ll find out why we’re a premier name in Engineering Services and realize for yourself the value of working with an industry leader.