Associations and Organizations
Our Employees are Active in Professional Societies
We emphasize involvement in professional societies to collaborate with peers and industry experts, and lend our own expertise and perspective. These efforts result in industry evolution – cost, quality and time saving solutions that can be implemented to the benefit of our clients.
Organizations that we belong to or work with are shown below. Note that appearance on this page does not necessarily serve as an endorsement for our company or services.
Digital Pathology Validation Services
CAI also provides Digital Pathology Validation for Leica Biosystems, including GLP IQOQPQ services for Leica Biosystems slide scanners and associated software.
Setting Industry Standards
From its inception, CAI has been active in professional societies; leveraging that exposure into roles on standards committees. We bring our expertise to the table for the benefit of industry helping to drive efficiency and process improvements; reducing cost and drug shortages while improving patient access to lifesaving medicines.
ASHRAE advances the arts and sciences of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world. The organization develops standards for both its members and others professionally concerned with refrigeration processes and the design and maintenance of indoor environments.
- AHSRAE Standard 202 Commissioning Process for Buildings and Systems
- ASHRAE Guideline 0 The Commissioning Process for Existing Systems and Assemblies
- ASHRAE Technical Committee 9.11 Cleanrooms
ASTM International is a globally recognized leader in the development and delivery of voluntary consensus standards. Today, over 12,000 ASTM standards are used around the world to improve product quality, enhance health and safety, strengthen market access and trade, and build consumer confidence.
- ASTM E53 – Asset Management Best Practices
- ASTM E53.10 – ISO/TC 251 ISO 55000 Asset Management
- ASTM E2500 Development Team (Various team Members)
The Building Commissioning Association (BCA) is an international non-profit organization that serves as the recognized authority and resource on commissioning. Our membership is made up of professionals from the commercial building industry, committed to the highest standards and practices for the commissioning process.
- BCA New Construction Building Commissioning Best Practices Guide
- BCA Northwest Chapter Board of Directors
ISPE, the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering, is the world’s largest not-for-profit association serving its Members by leading scientific, technical and regulatory advancement throughout the entire pharmaceutical lifecycle.
- ISPE Asset Management GPG (new) and Maintenance GPG (revision)
- ISPE Standards Committees ASTM E-55, ASTM D-19, USP Water Experts Committee
Other Committees and Membership
- Asset Leadership Network – Draft Executive Order on Asset Management for Federal Agencies
- ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE) (Rob Warn, Standard Committee Member)
- PDA Tech Transfer Interest Group, (John Wass, Member)