Data Center Building and Commissioning Discipline Lead
Flexible - Depending Upon Candidate / Building Commissioning / Full Time
CAI is seeking a motivated Data Center Commissioning Discipline Lead to support large scale projects across the country. CAI is looking for individuals with a minimum of ten years in a similar role. This is a full-time opportunity with a competitive compensation and benefits package including: Long Term Disability and Life Insurance provided by the company. Health insurance at very low cost to employee, 15% retirement contribution, 24 days PTO, 5 sick days per year, and support for continued professional education.
CAI is a 100% employee-owned company providing data center/ building commissioning, CQV, start-up, project management and consulting services to FDA regulated and mission critical industries. CAI was established in 1996 and has steadily grown to be an industry leader with 500 employees worldwide.
This Data Center Commissioning Discipline Lead will be:
· Active in creating industry-changing approaches, ideas, etc., and helping clients and the broader industry implement these changes.
· Active selling our services and providing strategic project work.
· Involved in professional societies, standards-setting committees, government-industry collaborations, authoring white papers and articles, public speaking, training.
· Able to generate their own work based on their network of industry contacts, and to provide project work to others in their discipline.
· Expected to support industry and business development roles outlined above.
The Data Center Commissioning Discipline Lead will support the DC Business area by:
· Developing the DC quality system, knowledge management repository and services delivery definition
· Contributing to the development of DC capability
· Providing timely and relevant industry and subject information to the company through internal distribution channels, deliver internal training, and contribute to our store of knowledge.
BS in a science or engineering field or equivalent years’ experience
10 years or more of experience in DC commissioning or facility engineering / facility management
Experience in 1 or more of the following: design reviews, facilities and equipment startup walk downs & troubleshooting, HVAC, Medium/ Low voltage, LEED, facility auditing, DC infrastructure, and Back-up/ UPS systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Able to travel domestically and internationally
Able to work overtime
Able to work in the US without sponsorship now or any time or in the future.
APPLY FOR THIS JOBALL OPEN POSITIONS